Saturday, May 18, 2013

My April Favourites

So for today,or this week(since I made myself post weekly from now on),if u wish,I have decided to post my beauty/makeup favorites from the month of April since it is over-little late on it,therefore I apologize:) but I hope you'll still enjoy reading it.Here we go...
My faves in month of April include skincare,body and makeup products.I have been in love with pastels so nail polishes I wore a lot were:KIKO in color 15 in lighter mint green mat nail varnish with sugar effect on nails(it looks as yummy as it sounds:D),ESSENCE in color 42 dress for the moment-a light creamy purple with hint of grey,and ESSIE in 13 bordeaux a burgundy dark red with blueish undertone.As far as the lipstick goes,I have liked wearing RIMMEL in 006 blush pink-a light pink with hint of purple and blue undertones.It is not my usual go to color but actually enjoyed wearing this one.It is quite wearable pink that does not wash you out nor make u look dead,scary plastic-doll like.The next lipstick I've been wearing was KIKO in color 92.It is a light peach nude color which comes out quite sheer but can be builded up for more coverage.About Avene Soapless Gel Cleanser I already wrote,but if u haven't read it-I freakin love it!!!Totally non irritating,non drying even for my super sensitive skin and it cleanses all the oil,makeup and dirt away.I used Dove soap for my hands(obviously) but not for my skin cause my skin doesn't stand any soap finding it drying,irritating and not efficient enough.I have been crazy about taking care of my feet-a new obsession of mine,and I loved the Avon Feet Up Foot Cream which hydrates and takes care of my cracked feet so well.The next thing is a russian moistrurizer I used before also.but rediscovered it.It is not the best I've tried(still in hunt for that one,if u got a suggestion please write a comment below:) )
My Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer was and is my HG(holy grail) product.It has aaamazing smell I can't get enough of-the smell of sea island cotton(description of the product-I wouldn't know how to describe it on my own:P).It sanitizes hands very well(obviously-after all that's the purpose of it,but it CAN'T be replacement for soap and water,just saying!:) ).And the packaging is so small,portable and cutee :DD
I have been switching up these two Nivea deodorants:Invisible and Double Effect one.I like the smell,but nothing too special(well I don't need this type of product to blow me away just to be affordable and nice-smelling).The face mask I got from Russia has been lovely.I really liked how my skin looks after it-just more radiant and smoother complexion.Real Techniques blending brush-my all time favorite.It applies color all over the lid,to crease,blends out,applies concealer and can be used for contouring nose and cheeks,but it needs to be blended out afterwards with a bigger brush.And I forgot to mention how stunningly soft this brush is.Does't shed.Absolute perfection!For showering I used Nivea Powerfruit Relax shower gel and Palmolive Mild and Sensitive organic shower gel.I find them both to have beautiful relaxing scents but Palmolive one is more hydrating and creamier,although they are both just lovely.The foundation I used was MUFE Liquid Lift foundation(I already wrote about how much I loveee it)-it provides medium coverage,it's long-lasting,hydrating and natural looking.Rimmel brow pencil is my must-have so it would't be strange that in month of April it wasn't exception.Deborah mascara gives you beautiful long natural looking nicely separated lashes.And last but not least important of em all,Aura lip liner which gives me natural effortless lip look-kinda my lips just better color,more noticeable color though.








That would be all for now!Hope you find this helpful,and thank you for the time you've put into reading this!Till the next post
xoxo Maja :D

*Any suggestion/comment is welcome!!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment